Here are the “rules” of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment somewhere on the seven blogs to make them aware of their nomination.
So err 7 ‘interesting’ things about myself:
- I once sellotaped a girl to a chair. (She wanted to be sellotaped to a chair.)
- I don’t like tea or coffee.
- I can only sleep on my side, not on my back, because I worry I’ll be sick and choke on it.
- I practically never finish a book without starting another one first, and very often will read the whole thing bar the last 10 pages and stop.
- I have naturally very curly hair.
- I really like older women in a completely sexual way.
- I am the messiest person I know, apart from my Uncle.
7 Bloggers I’m nominating for inspiring me:
- The Dream Journalist – For having weirder dreams than I do, and sharing tips on dreaming, lucid dreaming, mechanical failure and other interesting stuff!
- The Adventures of Transman – Because he always makes me laugh. Sex changes, single parenting and humorous anecdotes about the transition process.
- Iranimal Vision – Stunning artwork involving tentacles and eyes and skulls.
- The Billionaire Personalities Project – Personality types and Myers-Briggs stuff.
- Discovering Different – Because she’s going through some stuff I can relate to, e.g. experiencing urges to run people over. Also generally just totally awesome.
- Swift Expression – Because she has abs like a cheese grater and also writes as if she’s thinking out loud which always makes for fascinating reading. Not to mention being weird, always a bonus, and having an uncanny ability to design amazing blogs for other people.
- Corner of Confessions – Because she has amazing cleavage. No that is NOT the reason I swear! Her blog is also thoroughly entertaining and she’s always optimistic, in a non-annoying way. This has come out wrong, you know what I mean, some people are optimistic and it makes you want to throw a custard pie in their face, but not Tasha, she has what you could describe as a subtle and generous optimism.
- Fuck it, I’m doing 8. Rose Petals on Rock – Because she swears more than I do!