Thank you to John http://www.writingthebody.wordpress.com for nominating me for this. I’m just doing the lazy thing and answering the questions posed to me.
1. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be ?
Probably a cat.
2. If You acquired a boat what would You name her?
Well, I already named my dad’s boat ‘Fairy Nuff’. If I had a boat, I don’t know. My car is Violet-Annie. You know, I don’t know, I’d have to see her first.
3. What is your favorite smell?
4. Would you ever live outside your comfort zone for 30 days? (whatever that interpretation means to you. i.e. no technology, no television, living in a shelter or without electricity) Please Share
I would love to. I need my meds though wherever I go
5. Do you have any phobias?
Phobia of anything sharp going anywhere remotely near my eye.
6. What’s the Most dangerous thing You have done?
Probably going home with strangers for sex who may overpower / rape me. One guy, yes I wanted sex, but he wouldn’t use a condom and I realised how rapey that was, or how much of an unsafe position I had put myself in. As in, I could have caught anything.
I guess I always go walking in dark, lonely places on my own, and climb things that are probably a bit unsafe.
I have driven without a seatbelt.
And occasionally I have got so inebriated if I didn’t have someone looking after me I may have choked on my own vomit.
These all pale into comparison, however, when it think of the emotional torment I put myself through. I think not expressing my thoughts and feelings may have been the most dangerous thing, for me. I feel so inadequate it’s important I stand up for myself and not buy into it. My greatest risk is probably going crazy and being a danger to myself.
7. What is your Astrological sign, and do you feel you possess those characteristics?
Sagittarius. All I’ve heard about those is that they are supposedly fiery and life and soul of the party. In a word, no. Not at all.
8. Do you believe that the color of a room affects your mood? What color(s) soothes you.
Yes. I like a blue room. My bedroom’s blue.
9. Do you donate blood?
Not allowed. I have UC and am on immunosuppressants. I definitely, hand on heart, would be a regular donator otherwise. I think it’s one of the most important things you can do.
10. If you could be the opposite sex for 30 days would you?
This would be my favourite thing ever. I’m sure I’d feel less out of place.